Saturday, April 1, 2017

What's up guys!

Its a beautiful Saturday morning right now and the perfect time to blog. 

So the other day when my syringe package finally came in it was not what I expected. I was expecting to open the box and see one syringe, but there were approximately 20 syringes in the box. I had to explain to my mom why a box of syringes came in the mail because she was a little sketched out. I found it pretty funny that Amazon sent me so many even though I only ordered one. 

Anyway, now that the syringe is here we are all set. We are planning on shooting the flashback scene tomorrow as long as our filmer is available. I also need to go grab the keys for the house because I am not allowed to keep them, due to the fact that I don't own the house. I'm a little nervous for this filming day because we need to experiment with low key lightning and it may not come out the way we want it. 
 
In addition, our deadline has been extended, so we are gonna have extra time to get our work done. This is essential because it gives us more time to perfect our editing and complete our CCR. 

This blog may be short, but I'm saving all the juicy details for after we shoot our final piece. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and the beautiful weather!

BEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment