Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Beginning.

Hello, my name is Ben Eiglarsh, and this is where I will be updating you throughout the process of my AICE Media Studies film opening project. I am thrilled to be able to collaborate with my partner Andrew Briceno, to create the best  film opening we can produce with all of the elements we have learned throughout this course. On the first day of the project, Andrew and I viewed a few examples of film openings in order to get an idea of what we should do. The first obstacle we encountered was choosing a genre. We decided that we would choose a genre that we both find interesting, so we narrowed it down to horror, suspense, or mystery. These are also genres that we can mess around with and think of many different ideas. It was pretty simple to eliminate the genres that we didn't like, but the main challenge is coming up with ideas with our remaining genres. I know if I continue to brainstorm and stay patient, eventually I will come up with a brilliant vision that Andrew and I can expand on. For now, I'm pretty satisfied with our progress because we've only just begun this journey. Anyway, stay tuned for all of the behind the scenes details throughout my pathway to success!

Dirks, Tim. "Detective-Mystery Films." DETECTIVE-MYSTERY FILMS. AMC, 2017. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. <http://www.filmsite.org/mysteryfilms.html>.

Dirks, Tim. "Thriller and Suspense Films." THRILLER - SUSPENSE FILMS. AMC, 2017. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. <http://www.filmsite.org/thrillerfilms.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment